How we work
Parameters that we keep in mind while manufacturing our products are :
- Optimum life and minimum weight of the fixture to help achieve the client, a healthy loading ratio;which means minimum heat cost per component.
- Designing, keeping in view the dimension and geometry of the component to achieve uniform heating and damage free components.
- Using state of the art machinery for tooling, hence ensuring better dimensional stability.
- User Ergonomics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Operation specific material selection, to achieve maximum life of the fixture, hence reducing the fixture cost per component.
- Step wise monitoring the Lost Wax Process/Investment Casting ,to produce sound castings.
- Testing every batch of molten metal using high precision online spectrometer for better grade accuracy